If you are in an EMERGENCY situation, contact Police on 000.
For non urgent police assistance: 131 444
Domestic Violence Crisis Line (24 hours): 1800 800 098
1800 RESPECT: 1800 737 732.
Online Enquiry Form
Please complete the enquiry form below and we will be in contact with you.
All information provided in this form is confidential.
If you are deaf, hard of hearing and/or have a speech impairment, you can contact us through the National Relay Service.
If you require an interpreter, you can contact us through the Telephone Interpreting Service.
- Call TIS National on 131 450.
- An automated prompt will ask you which language you need. Please state the language that you require.
- When you are connected to a TIS National operator, say the language you need again.
- Stay on the line while the operator finds an available interpreter for you.
- Provide the interpreter with our number, 1800 246 642.