If you are in an EMERGENCY situation, contact Police on 000.
For non urgent police assistance: 131 444
Domestic Violence Crisis Line (24 hours): 1800 800 098
1800 RESPECT: 1800 737 732.
Please contact WDVCAS on 1800 246 642 or email WDVCAS@lsc.sa.gov.au
This phone line operates Monday – Friday 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Alternatively, complete our online enquiry form below and a contact officer will contact you to discuss your matter further.
Online Enquiry Form
Please complete the enquiry form below and we will be in contact with you.
All information provided in this form is confidential.
If you are deaf, hard of hearing and/or have a speech impairment, you can contact us through the National Relay Service.
- TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for 1800 246 642
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1800 246 642
- Internet relay users connect to the NRS and then ask for 1800 246 642
If you require an interpreter, you can contact us through the Telephone Interpreting Service.
- Call TIS National on 131 450.
- An automated prompt will ask you which language you need. Please state the language that you require.
- When you are connected to a TIS National operator, say the language you need again.
- Stay on the line while the operator finds an available interpreter for you.
- Provide the interpreter with our number, 1800 246 642.